Colorado Joins Growing Number Of States Banning Conversion Therapy
Gov. Jared Polis signed a pair of bills expanding state protections to the LGBTQ community into law on Friday, the eve of Pride Month. The bills included a ban on psychotherapy that seeks to change the sexual orientation or gender identity of minors, often called “conversion therapy,” and a change to state law that makes it easier for transgender residents to update gender markers on their birth certificates. Polis called it an exciting day for Colorado.
Wellness Program Helps CU Musicians Keep Their Bodies In Tune
- Aufkleber Schein Auge blueme Bambus 80x260cm 402 402
- Linsley Beautiful Flowers Take Time to Bloom Vinyl Words Wall Decal
- Car Air Compressor 12V Auto Digital Tire Inflator & Super Fast for Car RV SUV
- 4in1 Multifuctional LCD Stud Detector Pipe AC Live Wire Finder Wood Wall Warning
- Car Digital Tyre Inflator Precision Portable Digital Tire Pressure Gauge LEMATEC
- Full Queen Trixie Reverse Comforter Mini Set Micro Fiber Grey Intelligent Design
- Medium Lidded Ceramic Jar In Chartreuse Glaze
- Ralph Lauren PIERCE Beaded Deco Pillow White 185
- VonHaus Set of 4 Seagrass Storage Baskets with Insert Handles Ideal for Home ...
- 8 Piece Paisley Pattern Quilt Sheets Queen Set Rich Medallion Motif Floral